Dance Event Rescheduled: Information for Competitors
Members of the Hamilton Eisteddfod Committee would like to thank all dancers who registered for the 2021 Dance Awards.
Your support for this event has been greatly appreciated as is your patience during these uncertain times.
We have been successful in finding a new date and adjudicators, after making vigorous efforts to reschedule this event.
The Dance Awards will take place on Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th August.
The Committee would like to advise the following decisions were adopted at a special meeting:
- All current registrations will be given “as of right” entry into the rescheduled event.
- All prepaid entry fees will be reassigned to the rescheduled event.
- Should entrants choose not to participate in the rescheduled event, prepaid fees will be refunded upon receipt of withdrawal details from the entrant. Further information about refunds will become available soon. A $15 admin fee will be deducted.
- Those entrants withdrawing need to notify the Eisteddfod by Friday 6th August 2021.
- The Hamilton Eisteddfod Committee will reopen registrations for the rescheduled event, following the confirmation of all “as of right” entries. There is a maximum of 25 entries per section.
- Entries will reopen on Friday 6th August and close midnight Monday 16th August.
- Existing entrants will not have the option to change their mp3 music files.
The new program will be emailed to all entrants as soon as possible after entries close.